Posted on February 17, 2011, in General Medicare Questions, Medicare Part D and tagged extra help, help paying for medicare drugs, help paying for Medicare Part D, LIS, Medicare Part D. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
- Lm@‘@sm :3. 11 months ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: A mom's letter to her 3-year-old about the "mother/daughter dance" they'll do forever huff.to/10qKFGe 1 year ago
- What's Reasonable About a 'Sick Tax' on Medigap Coverage? huff.to/TKriYt via @HuffPostPol 1 year ago
- 2013 Medicare Costs wp.me/pCp0S-ft 1 year ago
- RT @kstatesports: Less than 24 hours to #KStateFB kick off. Who's excited? 1 year ago
SHICK in a JiffSHICK in a Jiff is designed to help the average caregiver and or Medicare beneficiary find easy answers to questions. Medicare can be very confusing and at times there doesn’t seem to be a place to find easy answers to simple questions. I hope this blog helps ease the mind of the readers. This blog will not consist of opinions from the author, but facts about the Medicare program, reminders about enrollment times and information about changes to the Medicare program whenever they occur. Feel free to ask questions at anytime!
Author: Sarah Taylor, SHICK Coordinator, Sedgwick County Extension
- 21,317 hits